As a collective of innovators, designers, and technical experts, we are fueled by our purpose to boldly transform the human experience. It is this purpose that drives us, igniting our passion from the moment we wake up to the late hours that push us to exceed expectations.
We believe that today we innovate with purpose for a better tomorrow. Building a culture on a foundation of focused values and principles, we ensure our long-term vision of being purpose led, design driven, and performance focused. Ultimately, we seek to make a profound impact on the human experience – mentally, physically, emotionally, relationally, and even spiritually – through human-centric design.
Who We Are
NELSON is an integrated, award-winning architecture, design and strategy firm rooted in insight, shaped by ingenuity, and driven by results. For over 40 years, we have partnered with workplace, retail, hospitality, mixed-use, restaurants, healthcare, institutional, and industrial clients to transform all dimensions of the human experience.
From innovation to implementation, our collective expertise and diverse disciplines create holistic solutions including brand strategy, user insights, workplace consulting, graphic design, interior design, and architecture.
A Culture of Ingenuity
At NELSON, our values fuel both our culture and our future. We’re driven by a passion to constantly innovate, disrupt and evolve — delivering smart solutions that boldly shape the human experience. We bring out the best of our teammates and clients with the power of collaboration. We celebrate diversity, empower excellence, and recognize results. Our spirited leaders bring energy and enthusiasm to work, play, and everything in between.
We’re always looking for passionate and creative problem solvers who embrace growth. If that’s you, let’s connect.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Medical, dependent, transit and parking flexible spending accounts
- Wellness program with rewards for healthy activities
- Voluntary life insurance for self, spouse, and child(ren)
- Accidental, hospital, critical illness, and legal coverage
- NELSON funded disability, basic life insurance, and AD&D
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Employee assistance program offering expert advice for life and well-being
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working schedules and work from home options based on client’s needs
- Company discounts such as cell service and travel planning
- #3 Retail Architecture, Building Design + Construction
- #5 Hospitality Design/Architecture Firm, Hotel Business
- #8 Retail Design Firm, VMSD Magazine
- #8 Industrial Architecture, Building Design + Construction
- #14 Workplace Interiors, Building Design + Construction
- #16 Design Giants, Interior Design
- Top 20 Companies Employees Love Working For, Architectural Digest
- 700+ teammates in over 18 offices across the United States
- 40% of Fortune 500 companies partner with us
- 94% client retention rate
- 500+ design awards
- 50+ clients with a 10+ year relationship
We support our teammates’ professional development through:
- A NELSON provided skills development platform through Pinnacle
- NELSON provided training for architecture registration exams through Black Spectacles
- Discretionary support for additional registrations and certifications including IIDA, NCIDQ, LEED, WELL, and Fitwel
Our Wellness Program
NELSON Worldwide is pleased to partner with Humana Go365 to offer a voluntary wellness program. The mission of this program is to increase overall well-being, enhance quality of life, and create shared accountability for controlling the costs of healthcare.
Ready to join the team?
We are always looking for people with the skills, vision, and character to go beyond a job description to find new and innovative ways to contribute to our company’s success.
Design Without Borders – The Universal Language of Creating Experiences
December 7, 2023:2023-12-07 08:14:21