Our vision is to boldly transform all dimensions of the human experience. We create and deliver brand experiences, compelling environments and smart solutions across all the places we work, shop, dine, stay, serve, live, play, and thrive. Today, people move fluidly from experience to experience, resulting in the undeniable convergence of these markets. Our combined entities and expertise enable us to transform and impact all of the places where humans engage with brands, businesses, and each other.
Who We Are
NELSON is an integrated, award-winning architecture, design and strategy firm rooted in insight, shaped by ingenuity, and driven by results. For over 40 years, we have partnered with workplace, retail, hospitality, mixed-use, restaurants, healthcare, institutional, and industrial clients to transform all dimensions of the human experience.
From innovation to implementation, our collective expertise and diverse disciplines create holistic solutions including brand strategy, user insights, workplace consulting, graphic design, interior design, and architecture.
A CULTURE OF INGENUITY & IMAGINATION
At NELSON, our values fuel both our culture and our future. We’re driven by a passion to constantly innovate, disrupt and evolve — delivering smart solutions that boldly shape the human experience. We bring out the best of our teammates and clients with the power of collaboration. We celebrate diversity, empower excellence, and recognize results. Our spirited leaders bring energy and enthusiasm to work, play, and everything in between.
We’re always looking for passionate and creative problem solvers who embrace growth. If that’s you, let’s connect.
GO ALL IN Take responsibility for your actions, do what you say, and always lead by example.
KEEP IT REAL Communicate with empathy, transparency, and respect to support each other in the pursuit of great work.
EMBRACE GROWTH Seek to learn, grow, and experiment to fuel our future.
THINK BOLDLY Exude a passion for problem-solving, creativity, and curiosity in everything you do.
BE YOU Express your unique self and actively engage in our fun, diverse community of real people.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Medical, dependent, transit and parking flexible spending accounts
- Wellness program with rewards for healthy activities
- Voluntary life insurance for self, spouse, and child(ren)
- Accidental, hospital, and critical illness coverage
- NELSON funded disability, basic life insurance, and AD&D
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Employee assistance program offering expert advice for life and well-being
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working schedules and work from home options based on client’s needs
- Company discounts such as cell service and travel planning
- #3 Fastest Growing AE Firm, Zweig White’s Hot Firms list
- #3 Top 10 Office Experts, Interior Design Magazine
- #4 Retail Design Firm, VMSD Magazine
- #3 Retail Architecture, Building Design + Construction
- #5 Hospitality Design/Architecture Firm, Hotel Business
- #6 Office Architecture, Building Design + Construction
- Top 20 Companies Employees Love Working For, Architectural Digest
- 800+ teammates in over 20 offices across the United States
- 40% of Fortune 500 companies partner with us
- 94% client retention rate
- 500+ design awards
- 50+ clients with a 10+ year relationship
Our Wellness Program
NELSON Worldwide is pleased to partner with Humana Go365 to offer a voluntary wellness program. The mission of this program is to increase overall well-being, enhance quality of life, and create shared accountability for controlling the costs of healthcare.
We support our teammates’ professional development through:
- A NELSON provided skills development platform through Pinnacle
- NELSON provided training for architecture registration exams through Black Spectacles
- Discretionary support for additional registrations and certifications including IIDA, NCIDQ, LEED, WELL, and Fitwel
READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
We are always looking for people with the skills, vision, and character to go beyond a job description to find new and innovative ways to contribute to our company’s success.